Saturday, August 8, 2009

Autumn in my Garden!

Well, here is the next installment of my garden photos, this time Autumn. I realised when I started looking for Fall photos I really hadn't taken very many.

I am showing the Halloween photo, well because I love to decorate but I also wanted to show that the hanging Fuchsias are still going at the end of October, isn't that amazing. The Busy Lizzies are still going strong in the doorway and in the foreground you just get a peek at other pots and hanging baskets with flowers in them, I guess we are lucky we have such a moderate climate in the Willamette Valley, Oregon.

ENJOY!!!!!!!



The rest of the photos were taken last year the week before Halloween. It really is a magical time of the year.












Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.

3 comments:

Linda B said...

Very colorful and lovely.

Linda B.

Almost Precious said...

How lucky you are to be able to watch the seasons change their wardrobe. In Florida there is no display of flaming fall foliage. In order to view this wonder of nature we have to drive a few hundred miles north into the Carolinas...and yes it is always worth the drive.

Rainy Day Gardener said...

The Willamette Valley is one of a kind, having grown up in Canby..I miss it dearly. Will be popping back out this fall for a trip to Canby's Flower Farmer & mini train..the kiddos love to pick their pumpkins there. Great pics keep them coming!