Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Still Alive and Kicking :)


HI EVERYONE!

I just wanted to pop in to say a quick "Hi" and let you all know I am still alive and kicking (even if a little slow and a little, well, let's not call it lazy, I'd prefer to call it, still on extended vacation brain :)

The Summer was slow to get here and now Fall is with us and I am still trying to get my Spring cleaning done (He! He!)

Oh, well, with all the best intentions in the world to keep up with everything; I have definitely been dragging thru the months. Anyway, I wanted to share this new image with you. If you are like me and are dreading the months of rain to come this glowing image might brighten your day a little :)

I call it "Magical Pumpkins" when I had finished it I just thought of Cinderella (one of my all time favs :) and the Pumpkin being turned in to the coach, "You shall go to the Ball" YAY!! :)



I hope you all have a wonderful Evening!

I will be back soon with some photos of our vacation to Napa Valley :)

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.

8 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous photo! I'm starting to get excited about it being October!

juditsd said...

what a beautiful photo! Happy October!

mywifesstudio said...

Beautiful pumpkins photo! Hope your October is wonderful.

Meeling said...

Stunning photo T. Love the Cinderella effect! :-)

Can't wait to see Napa pics!

Annette said...

LOVE the bokeh going on in that photo! Cinderella is one of my faves too! Looking forward to vacation photos!

Almost Precious said...

T the photo is spectacular and they are truly lovely pumpkins. Cinderella's fairy-godmother would have been very happy to have either one.

I know I visited this post at least a week ago and left a comment but I have a bad habit of entering my comment and not checking to make sure it really took. There is one blog that I visit that I've learned it takes me 3 submits before it accepts my comment. lol
addendum ...okay it took me 2 clicks of the post comment button, then it flipped me over to Blogger sign-in page where I had to enter my email address and my password, then it brought me back here where I now have to fill in the word verification and hope that I don't mistype it ... man talk about security. :D

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Anna, I wonder if that is bloggers, not so polite way, of telling me to change over to their "new and improved" updated version????? Uh! Oh!

Anthony said...

Thanks for your post.

Powershot A495 Review
Powershot A495