Monday, December 21, 2009

Rain, Rain and more, yep, Rain.

I am trying to be positive :) But we have had a lot of rain. I took this photo yesterday from the end of our street when there was a small break in the clouds. There is a river down there somewhere, no I couldn't see it either. We are pretty much stuck in the clouds and the rain makes me a little cranky :) Although, once I am out in it walking around with my umbrella I feel completely ok with it, must be my Britishness coming out. :)

Xmas shopping done, Xmas prezzies wrapped, Baking (needs to be done) Children, one home, one in the air, one packing :)

Have a Wonderful Day!

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.

7 comments:

French Revelation said...

That photo is great! I would welcome rain down here in Australia. Happy holidays to you.

Annette said...

The picture is awesome! I understand how you feel though. Except for the snow over the weekend, we had either rain or clouds since the end of october. The sun yesterday and today is a welcome relief but we hear rain is on the way for Christmas! :(

Erica said...

That photo is really amazing!

cabin + cub said...

rain rain and more rain here too... oh, and now fog!
so sort of a west coast white christmas? ! :)

Jenni said...

I'm soggy footed along the Columbia River too.. boo! But I am not nearly as on top of wrapping as you!

MAB Jewelry said...

That's a beautiful photo, but gray days can get to you after awhile. Don't worry, the sun will come back!

Alicia Istanbul said...

That's what the end of your street looks like? Rain or no rain, you sure live in a beautiful place :)