Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas.

I wanted to wish everyone a safe, joyous, fun and love filled

Merry Christmas :)

Here are a few images from our Christmas Tree :)

(I was experimenting with night time light and no flash, I think these shots turned out pretty well :)

This is the first Xmas ornament I ever owned, it was given to me by the little girls I was a nanny for in Vancouver B.C. 30+ years ago. 3 little girls, 2, 4 and 5 all lined up outside my door to bring me a Dakin ornament each, one this Snowman, a Santa and an Angel, it was so cute, they helped me choose a place on my little Xmas tree to put them, the most wonderful part of this is the family I worked for was Jewish and had gone out of their way to make sure Christmas was celebrated in their house (well my room) for me. That was so thoughtful and sweet, it was my first Xmas away from home and in a different country.





Of course there are a number of trains on our Christmas Tree. :)

This sparkling Dress (on a hanger too) is the latest ornament added to my collection this year :)

In my Dreams, that is me on the Harley, not Barbie :)



I am toying with the idea of having Peyton Manning at the top of the Tree :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY :)

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.

6 comments:

SuZeFashion said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Victoria said...

Those photos are great! They turned out really nicely, especially the snowman ornament. I like your new dress one, too. :o)

Annette said...

Beautiful pics, beautiful ornaments! You have a wonderful collection!

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Merry Christmas to you, sweetie. Enjoy the day.

Artsnark said...

Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas, Teresa - cheers!

cabin + cub said...

Lovely tree! Hope you and your family had a merry Christmas!!! (I am still recovering from all the treats) :)