Friday, February 19, 2010

FRIDAY FLOWERS! :)



Last Week I posted the first burst of colour in my garden, Yellow Crocus. Then, I started thinking, after I had read the comments from other people (Thanks Guys :) That it would be great fun to post a burst of colour every Friday to brighten everyone's day :)


So, here is another beautiful bunch of flowers from my garden for Victoria at The Moss Garden (who's favourite colour crocus is Purple :) and for everyone else to enjoy too :)


To see more Crocus check out my new photos at PhotosByChipperfield



Also in the comments, last week, Anna from A Beader's Blog mentioned she missed the California wildflowers, California Poppies and Lupins, so this one is for you :)


I purchased this photo while in Napa a few years ago, so I took a photo of the photo :) It is by the photographer Bo Svensson



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.


ZDW7JKWCUM7W

14 comments:

the Lost Earring said...

Yay for Friday flowers :) Beautiful purples! Wow that photo you bought is gorgeous.

LoveClay said...

^ I agree YAY for flowers :D

I wish that more people planted flowers in my neighborhood :D

Happy Fri ;]

Loveclay
http://loveclayblog.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Hee hee, thanks for that lovely crocus - the colours are so vibrant! I can't wait until we start getting some flowers coming up here. I love that picture of the wildflowers too - it's amazing - like something I remember from a children's book about a lady who planted lupins all over the countryside...

Amber Rose said...

Wow, so pretty! Can't wait for spring :)

Charlotte said...

So pretty! The colour in the pictures are amazing!

Moonangelnay said...

beautiful photos! i can't believe we're at spring time again already!

Montagyoo said...

very nice!

Annette said...

Gorgeous photos and photo of photo!!!! A burst of color on Friday is something to look forward to! Have a great weekend :)

Almost Precious said...

Thanks so much T for that gorgeous vista. I love it.
The perky California Poppies mixed in with a beautiful palette of Lupine and wild daisies is just breath taking !!!
God really knows how to paint this little planet of ours, doesn't he ? :)

Alice Istanbul said...

Purple is my most favorite color. Those are beautiful pictures. (I got your beads in the mail last week, btw, thank you so much).

Erica said...

oh! How beautiful! I really love that photo you purchased! Flowers always make me happy.

睡衣 said...

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you will not have a leg to stand on.............................................

Daniel Montoya said...

Beautiful pictures! Just a pleasure to look at.

Best,
Daniel

31 everything said...

These are stinkin' BEAUTIFUL!!!! Come take care of my garden... it's so sad looking. I'd love it to look like yours :)