Thursday, August 22, 2013

All I Want for Christmas :)



Hi All :)

I hope you are all doing well and having a Wonderful Summer :)

I have no clue where August has slipped away too??? Anyone know???

I know working on a Garage/downsizing Sale was a "BIG" time sink but we are making progress with getting rid of some items but man I have no clue where most of the stuff comes from, I swear they must breed at night or something, lol :)

So, we were trying to sell our Xmas decorations in the August heat and that got me thinking about Christmas, has anyone else been thinking about it?? I know it really is too early right but.........

 I was searching online for Polaroid Instamatic film, as they do not make it anymore, it is ridiculously expensive but then I found a company that makes an affordable substitute Impossible PX 680 I was sooo excited, I just had to order it. I will let you know how it works out and also hope my Son's old Polaroid camera even works, fingers crossed x :)

But then, I didn't stop there, oops!!! 
I had heard about the Fuji Instax Cameras and so I just had to check them out too :)

 And of course add one to my WISH LIST on Amazon :)

And look, they come in cute, oh so cute PINK, YAY!!! :)




To read more about them, you can go to the FUJI website HERE :)

You can see that they come in other beautiful colours too :)

Oh am I Totally SMITTEN :)

Seriously, so that is why I am thinking Xmas, can I justify buying this now and claim it is an early Xmas Prezzie??? It is just so darn CUTE, I can't wait 'til Xmas :)

(Oh, this is sounding like a paid commercial, oh, I so wish, no this is just me totally gaga over another Lovely PINK object, LOL !!! :)


Anyway, Thanks so much for all your comments about my "Lovely Little Pink Suitcase" blog post :)

You guys rock :)

Let me know what you think about the camera, should I/shouldn't I buy it now???

OK, Have a lovely Thursday :)

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.



10 comments:

Annette said...

Oh, I love it! I say go for it and let us know what you think!!!

I hear you about stuff breeding. With redoing and organizing the sewing room, I'm coming across things I have no memory of buying, lol!!

Have a great weekend my friend! :)

2justByou said...

So funny that you mention garage sale, because I just told my kids TODAY that I'm going to be going through our craft area and cleaning out!
And guess what...I just saw the Instax camera the other day on another friend's blog. (Lucky her, her boyfriend got one for her, and she was sharing it on her blog.) Needless to say, I fell in love with it - the baby blue version - and I added it to MY Amazon wishlist! =0) How cool is that?
~Kim
www.2justByou.com

Charlotte said...

That is sooooo cute!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

That camera is cute!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi A. - I was wondering if you would have the same experience, maybe we should just never try and tidy things up, LOL :)

Have a great Weekend, Cheers, T. :)



Hi K. - I do really like the Blue one too :)

G.Sales are a big challenge but it
definitely gets stuff out of the house (Hopefully) never to return, lol :)



Hi C. - Isn't it just the cutest :)



Hi K. - Did you see the other colours? I think you could have one for every Biz day of the week, lol :) T.

Meeling said...

Those Fuji cameras are so fun!! I want one too!! I'm actually loving the white and yellow ones. It's never too early to start making a Christmas wish list in my opinion.

Garage sale - Oh we need to have one of those as well, as we too have fast and furious procreators of "stuff" in our garage!! ;-)

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi M. - A girl after my own heart, LOL :) Nothing wrong with a Xmas wish list, (He! He!)

G. Sales are soo much work but the goodwill benefited nicely, afterwards :) T.

Almost Precious said...

The camera is adorable - hard not to fall in love with something that cute and in Pink too. :)

Just wondered if they've improved the instamatic film as I have some ancient instamatic photos (40+ years) that are all faded and have lost their sharpness. I've been thinking about taking them to a photo shop to see if there is any way to have them restored.

Clare said...

I've had a summerful (that's my made up word, I guess!) of garage cleaning too. Soooo much work but it feels great to have all that *junk* gone!

I love that little camera! This is the first I've heard of it, I love that instant cameras aren't going away. Long live Polaroid's legacy!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi A. - Yep, it is really hard to resist buying this cute little PINK camera, still thinking about it, lol :)

On the old Polaroids, someone could most probably scan them and photo shop them but most probably onto reg. photo paper or more expensive poss. people do hand tint photos.

I am not sure if the new film will last any longer I guess only time will tell, lol :)

But I am looking forward to it arriving so I can experiment with it :)

Have a great day, cheers T. :)




Hi C. - Yep, I am so glad that Instamatics are making a come back and the film is more affordable again :)

I LOVE your invented word; I wish I could say "Everything" had gone but not yet :(

Have a lovely day, enjoy the sunshine, cheers, T. :)