Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My New Pillow Shop On Etsy :)

Hi All :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

I just wanted to let you all know I have opened another shop on Etsy :) 

(yep, this girl is a sucker for punishment, lol :) 

It is called; THE PILLOW HAVEN :)

I have been putting my photography onto Throw Pillow Covers and the reaction has been fantastic, people tell me they LOVE them :)

So, that encouraged me to open another Etsy shop so I could have the pillows displayed all in one place :)

Here are a few, I hope you like them :)

Let me know what you think :) 

Have a wonderful Evening :)

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.


Annette said...

Oh, I love every one of them!! Now I'm off to check out the new shop. I don't know how you do it. I could barely keep up with one!

Almost Precious said...

Hey you've got it girl ! T - the pillows are gorgeous and I know they are going to be a big hit on etsy.

But yikes, 4 shops - there's no way I could do it and still be sane. :D

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks you guys :)

You are awesome :)

But who says I'm Sane, LOL :) (ask my kids :)

But you know as I open one shop, one really has to close, so I am truly only juggling 3 shops right now. :)

But it is the 5th shop I have opened on Etsy and the most profitable one was a vintage shop, which I closed a few years ago, so what does that say about Etsy??? :(

Have a lovely Wednesday, cheers, T. :)

riorita said...

I took a look at your shop - wonderful unique pillows!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks R. :)

Ninny said...

Hi from The Passionate Flea on Etsy! Found your blog through the Networking Team and love your pillows! I'm your newest follower. You can find me at


Come see me!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi Ninny :)

Thanks for stopping by, I will be over to visit :) T.

Additionsstyle said...

Wow, those are amazing!! What a great idea. That leaf pillow is pretty darn cool.
Everyday Inspired

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks V. :)

I LOVE taking photos but esp. the amazing colours in the Fall Leaves provide so fun inspiration :) T.

Meeling said...

They are most lovely and colorful. They will be sure to brighten up any space!!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks M. :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

Carrie said...

So brilliant! I have one or two for sale on Society 6 but yours are so inspiring - i really need to do more work xxxx

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi Carrie :)

Thanks so much for your sweet words :)

I found it interesting what photos work on the pillows and which ones don't :)

Have a great week, cheers, T.:)

Clare said...

How exciting! I love the new shop - the pillows look great :)

I'm also agog at the Detroit photos from your other posts. I've been wanting to visit there for a while. I know many people would ask "why"? but I get a feeling that the hopeful, phoenix from the ashes sense that you got has got to hold true. Especially in light of recent events.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi Clare :)

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine :)

Thanks so much for your lovely words about my new shop :)

Also, cheers for your words on Detroit and my photos; I feel I have an affinity with the City; when I first came to the US I would tell everyone that I grew up in the Detroit of England (just so they would have a comparison) but having been to Detroit, as it is now, I'm not so sure :(
I am sad and optimist for Detroit.

Have a lovely week, cheers, T. :)

newmexicomtngirl.com said...

awesome pillows, mine have been doing pretty well too. I've thought of opening a shop just for pillows, but I love having the followers I do in my two shops, so I don't think I'm ready to start a third one. All tho I am considering splitting my watercolors off from my photos. Too many things to do, my mind is reeling. Love your cool blue pillow. We don't get azaleas in New Mexico.
peace n abundance,

Art Garden Diva said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my Blog. We are so lucky to live in this part of the world!

I love your ETSY shops! I'm sure I'll be visiting often! ;-)

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hi CheyAnne - Congrats on selling your Pillows :)

Yep, it was a tough decision for me to separate my Pillows from my Photography Shop because of the followers but I had to try, I will give it until the end of the year, I think to see how it goes :)

Hi V. - I really enjoyed reading your blog post and it just looked like a perfect day :)

Thanks for your lovely words about my shops :)

Cheers, T. :)