Friday, May 24, 2013

Society 6 :)


Hi All :)

I hope you have all had a great week :)

I recently started listing my Photography work on a new (to me) website; Society 6 :)

I thought I would try it out, as I can put my Photography on lots of  fun items like, I - Phone cases, Throw Pillows, cards, Laptop covers and so much more :)

I only have a few images on there right now but I wanted to share with you what I have done so far :)


Go HERE to view my SOCIETY 6 SHOP :)

Here are a few items :)




"Sail Boats and Sunset Reflection" (Framed Art Print)






"Pink Cherry Blossoms" (I - Phone Case)





"PORTLAND SIGN" (I - Phone Skin)





"Pelicans Flying" (Laptop Skin/15"MACBOOK Pro Retina)





"Monet Memories" ( I - Pad Case)





"Gorgeous Orange Dahlia" (Throw Pillow)






"Last Glow of Fall" (Laptop/ I - Pad Skin)



I would love to hear what you think of these :)


Also, If you haven't already entered my Blogiversary Giveaway then there is still plenty of time :)

Check it out HERE :)

You could win a 16 x 20 or 16 x 24 Photo (of your Choice from my ETSY SHOP :)

I hope everyone has a lovely Weekend :)

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.



12 comments:

Almost Precious said...

T - I think they are ALL fantastic !! Your new site looks lovely and really highlights your magnificent photography.
The iphones are incredible but I love, love, love that Dahlia throw pillow - it's to die for. :)

Hope your weekend is fun and sunny.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks Anna, you are so sweet :)

The weekend might be fun but not so much sunny, oh well......

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too! :) T.

Annette said...

Your photography looks fantastic in all the different forms. If I lived in Portland, I would have to have that iphone skin! But that dahlia pillow is just do die for! :) I wish you great success with Society 6.

Have a great weekend! XO

Editor said...

They're all super pretty, I really love the pelicans flying one loving the tone <3

Meeling said...

So cool! Wish I had an iphone - sadly I have an android and the iphone cases don't fit. :-(

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

A. - Thanks so much for always being so sweet and supportive :)

S. - I kinda like the pink ones too :)

M. - LOL, I still have a flip phone so I couldn't buy a case for my phone either :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work. I particularly love the last one.

Periwinkle Paisley said...

Love the orange dahlia and "Monet Memories" lovely work!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

That is so exciting, congrats!!

Additionsstyle said...

I love everything, what a great idea!
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Anonymous said...

New follower from another Etsyian! The Passionate Flea.

Anonymous said...

love your photography and I'll look you up on society6. followed you over from fPOE blog post link.
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne