Friday, February 1, 2013

New Gallery Opening! :)


Hi All :)

HAPPY FRIDAY :)

I Just wanted to let you all know that there is a new Gallery opening in Lake Oswego, Oregon, TODAY, YAY!!!


I have my Mixed Media Artwork and Photography there on display, so exciting!!! :)


If you are in the area stop by it would be great to see you :)

Have a lovely Weekend!!!! :)

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.


click below to see larger image :)



logo
Artist's Meet and Greet
Friday, February 1st, 2013
4pm-9pm
599 A Avenue
Lake Oswego, OR 
971-302-9856



 

Please Join Us

We will be open for business on Friday, February 1st at 10am.
We will be hosting an Artist Meet and Greet from 4pm-9pm and are asking that you join us. Please feel free to invite your friends and family. There will be refreshments and beverages.

12 comments:

shellie said...

Congratulations!!! I wish I could go.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks Shellie :)

I wish you could too! :) T.

Meeling said...

How I wish I was closer!!

The best of grand opening luck! :-D

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks my Dear, it was a fun night :) T.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Best of luck! How exciting for you!!! XOXO

Unknown said...

congrats on your event! I hope you post photos!

-Nico

www.SatinandSalt.com

Almost Precious said...

Congratulations T ! Looks like you were in fine company and I'm sure the other artisans felt the same way about you and your wonderful artistic talents. :)

Clare said...

How exciting, congratulations!
I'm going to try to make it over to that neck of the woods soon, I'll check it out!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks you guys so much :)

Clare, I'd love to know what you think if you get out to L.O. :)

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday, cheers, T. :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh how exciting!

Additionsstyle said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

cabin + cub said...

Exciting! Congrats! Wish we could have made our way down there when we were in Portland. We drove down for the long weekend... it was so much fun.I can't wait to head down again!!! Seemed like 3nights wasn't enough!!