Sunday, January 24, 2010

New "Heart" Artwork in my Etsy Shop :)

I am so excited to present these 2 pieces of new artwork to you. :)

"Heart" Artwork just in time for Valentines' Day :)

Here is the link to "Two Hearts"


So, I wanted to offer a special discount to any of my fellow bloggers out there who want to give affordable artwork to their loved ones this holiday. Anyone, who follows my blog who wants to buy anything from my shops from now until the end of February can just contact me and get a 50% discount. Yep, you are reading right :) I didn't celebrate the great 200 followers on my blog and so better late than never :) this is As a Thank you :)

Happy Painting/Creating! :) T.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Beautiful hearts! And such a great offer for followers! I'll be shopping soon!